Health Insurance Instruction and Requirements (for Non-Thai Travelers Entering into the Kingdom of Thailand)
HEALTH INSURANCE INSTRUCTION
1. Apply to PASSENGER - all ages including INFANT- coming from country that requires (mandatory) pre-departure COVID-19 Test with RT-PCR to their countries.
2. Health Insurance coverage amount USD 10,000 or equivalent with other currencies with coverage period until departure date from Thailand + 7 days
3. Health Insurance must cover COVID-19 medical treatment during stay in Thailand with indicate "acute illness or sickness", Accidental coverage alone is not accepted.
4. Other Proof of FUND ie. guarantee letter from organization, authority, Thai Social Security Fund card, etc. is also ACCEPTABLE.
EXEMPTIONS from HEALTH INSURANCE
1. THAI NATIONALITY (including Dual Citizenships if can present proof of Thai National
ie. Thai Passport, Thai ldentification Card)
2. FLIGHT CREWS both Thai base and oversea base with submitted guaranteed letter
from airlines to Port Health.
3. Airside TRANSIT or TRANSFER passenger
4. Holder of OFFICIAL and DIPLOMATIC passports, UNITED NATIONS LAISSEZ-PASSER
and EXPAT who has WORK PERMIT.
Please Note: Once those countries lift requirement of the RT-PCR before entry then the health insurance is automatically not required.