For details of the contents of the announcement in the NOTAM, the contents are in Thai language as follows:
NOTAM No. A0071/23
The Ministry of Public Health adjusts the measures for entering Thailand for international passengers as follows:
1. Cancellation of vaccination requirements before entering Thailand
2. Passengers coming from countries with RT-PCR TEST test results must have a health insurance of not less than USD 10,000 covering COVID treatment throughout the duration of the trip in Thailand plus an additional 7 days.
2.1 For those who come to perform the mission Including cabin crew, students may use a certificate from the host agency or other form of proof of insurance.
2.2 Passengers without health insurance will not be a reason for denied boarding.
2.3 International communicable disease control checkpoint officers will randomly check the health insurance certificate of passengers from the said country If found to have no health insurance Passengers must purchase health insurance before entering the country.
2.4 If there are any other regulations or requirements from the Ministry of Public Health Let the airline proceed in accordance with the regulations and requirements.
3. Passengers holding Thai passports and transiting or connecting passengers are exempt from health insurance document verification.
4. Airlines must adhere to relevant requirements and follow guidelines as appropriate, such as requiring passengers to wear masks throughout the journey. Except during the meal or in an emergency
5. Passengers with symptoms of COVID-19 during the journey They will be advised to undergo an infection test upon arrival at their destination.
6. If you have any questions, please contact the Ministry of Public Health for more details. or check information from the website https://shorturl-ddc.moph.go.th/FeCG0
These practices effective from January 10, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. to January 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
In addition, CAAT has issued an announcement from the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand regarding public health measures when entering Thailand. In order to notify the public and those involved in Thailand in another official way as well.